MEDIA INQUIRIES ONLY CONTACT:
Casio America, Inc.
(973) 361-5400 ext. 4403
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WHAT’S YOUR ‘FASHIONALITY?’
Casio Introduces New Baby-G Fall Watch Collection
Style, function and individuality – “fashionality” is the fashionable manifestation of our inner selves. Quite simply – it’s our fashion personality! From shapes to colors and textures, watches capture the “fashionality” in all of us. With the launch of its new fall watch collection – the Baby-G Vivid Metallic Series – Casio’s Baby-G brand is also launching the “fashionality” platform – urging women to let their watch do the talking! After all, these trendsetting timepieces are ideal for any mood, day, outfit or occasion.
The fall Vivid Metallic Series serves up five colors of metallic resin watches that are sure to brighten up the season! With a blend of street, sport and glamour, the collection provides styles for an everyday, wearable look. Available in eye-catching, pearlescent color pairs of metallic black with pink, metallic lime green with turquoise, metallic hot pink with purple, metallic orange with black and metallic silver with purple, the Vivid Metallic Series aims to combine function with fashion. The stylish pieces feature world time, daily alarms, stopwatch and countdown timer, ideal for living life at your own speed!
| || || |
The collection is also backed by Celebrity Stylist, Julie Weiss – judge on last year’s “Styl’D” on MTV. Her feminine yet edgy signature style has graced such stars as Julianne Hough, Stacy Kiebler, Hilary Duff, Eva Longoria Parker and more.
“The fall Baby-G Collection speaks to the fearless fashionista in all of us,” says Celebrity Stylist and Baby-G Ambassador Julie Weiss. “Each of the colorful, metallic watches showcases a different vibe, perfect for exuding your ‘fashionality’ every day.”
The beauty of Baby-G is that the affordable price tag allows for women to create a “watch wardrobe” where no day is ever the same. Baby-G watches are a fashion-forward statement that truly speaks for fun, fearless young women. Vibrant, outspoken, ambitious and feminine – the Baby-G woman personifies fashion and personality. So … what’s your “fashionality?”
Which Baby-G color are you?... • Black with Pink – The feminine woman with a touch of edginess. She needs the essential ‘go-to’ watch for fall nights and weekend fun.
• Lime Green with Turquoise – The throwback trendsetter who loves to make a statement and the gal that lives for 80’s revival.
• Pink with purple – The girly girl who isn’t afraid to be seen and heard. She loves bold accessories to pair with her bold lifestyle.
• Orange with black – The urban hipster who isn’t afraid to be quirky. She likes to add the vibrant and cool subtleties of her personality to any outfit she wears.
• Silver with purple – The laid back lady with a hint of glam, who plays it safe but keeps it cool.
Tell me more... • Suggested Retail Price: $79
• Model #: BG-1006SA
• Comes in fun fall colors
• Metallic black with pink (BG1006SA-1), metallic lime green with turquoise (BG1006SA-3), metallic hot pink with purple (BG1006SA-4A), metallic orange with black (BG1006SA-4B) and metallic silver with purple (BG1006SA-8)
• Made with comfortable materials of a resin band and case that cushions stainless steel accents
• Protective design provides fashion for the edgiest of lifestyles
• Available this fall at fine retailers or at www.baby-g.com
You’ll love this product because... • Cool, versatile colors work for any mood, outfit or occasion
• 200 meter water and shock resistance serve to take you to new depths and adventures
• Five daily alarms keep you on point
• EL Blacklight with Afterglow shed new light on your fashion sense
• World Time from 30 cities ideal for the globe traveler or international businesswoman
• Punchy shade choices brighten any fall or holiday outfit
• Affordable price tag allows for multiple purchases
For more information on Casio’s sassy new fall collection, visit www.baby-g.com.
About Casio America, Inc.
Casio America, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics and business equipment solutions, established in 1957. Casio America, Inc. markets calculators, keyboards, digital cameras, mobile presentation devices, disc title and label printers, watches, cash registers and other consumer electronic products. Casio has strived to realize its corporate creed of “creativity and contribution” through the introduction of innovative and imaginative products. For more information, visit www.casiousa.com or www.baby-g.com.