FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
CASIO’S GROUNDBREAKING PRODUCTS WIN BIG AT CES 2016
Casio’s Smart Outdoor Watch, the WSD-F10, and Grand Hybrid Pianos Receive Various Tech Awards
Dover, NJ, January 21, 2016 - Casio America, Inc. Casio America, Inc. is excited to announce that it received several accolades for its newest and most innovative technologies at CES 2016 earlier this month. In particular, Casio received a variety of awards for its Smart Outdoor Watch, the WSD-F10, and CELVIANO Grand Hybrid GP-500BP and GP-300 pianos.
“As a leader in the consumer electronics space, Casio has an extensive history of delivering fresh and innovative technologies to consumers, and we are honored to be recognized for that among top-notch publications and organizations,” said Shigenori Itoh, CEO of Casio America, Inc. “Our new Smart Outdoor Watch and Grand Hybrid digital pianos are proof that we are continuing to grow our portfolio of forward-thinking technology for consumers and raising the industry standard.”
Smart Outdoor Watch WSD-F10
For the outdoor enthusiast, Casio’s new Smart Outdoor Watch, the WSD-F10, utilizes the Android Wear platform and is equipped with a wide range of useful apps for outdoor and sports enthusiasts alike, offering direction, altitude, atmospheric pressure, tide graphs, activity graphs, and much more. For its durable and advanced technology, Casio’s Smart Outdoor Watch received the following accolades:
- Android Authority: Best of CES 2016: The Most Impressive Products from the Show - A blog covering everything Android, the Android Authority team sifted through thousands of products at CES, and chose the WSD-F10 as one of the best products in the CES 2016 selection.
- Android Central: Top Picks for CES 2016 - Written for Google’s Android Smartphone user, Android Central included the WSD-F10 in a roundup of the products that caught their eyes at CES, highlighting its durability and features.
- Digital Trends: Top Tech of CES 2016 - The latest in consumer electronics products, services and trends, Digital Trends named Casio’s WSD-F10 one of the best new products that represented the pinnacles of its category.
- Engadget: Best of CES (Finalist) - Consumer electronics and technology experts from Engadget named the WSD-F10 a Best of CES finalist in the Best Wearable category.
- Men’s Health: The 10 Most Exciting Products at CES 2016 - Dedicated to active, successful and professional men, Men’s Health hailed Casio’s new WSD-F10 as a full-featured, adventure-oriented smartwatch that takes things to the next level.
- Reviewed.com: CES Editors’ Choice Award - Frequently covering consumer products, the site’s experts hand-selected the WSD-F10 because it is “designed to take a beating.”
- Ubergizmo: Best of CES 2016 - Focused on technology and gadgets, Ubergizmo praised the WSD-F10 as one of the most interesting products at CES, highlighting its tough military standards and outdoorsy functions.
- Wareable: Best Wearable Tech Product - Wareable included the WSD-F10 in a Best Wearable Tech Product roundup for standing out for all of the right reasons, focusing on the color touchscreen display and extended battery life.
Grand Hybrid Pianos
Casio was also named a CES 2016 Innovation Award Honoree for its newest CELVIANO Grand Hybrid GP-500BP and GP-300 pianos. The CELVIANO Grand Hybrid GP-500BP and GP-300 feature Casio’s AiR Grand Source Sound to recreate acoustic piano sounds, the new Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard to deliver authentic grand piano hammer movement, and a Grand Acoustic System to create an immersive sound for both the player and audience. The CES Innovation Awards is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products, and products chosen by the Consumer Technology Association as honorees reflect some of the most cutting edge tech products and services coming to market.
For additional information on Casio’s wide range of consumer products, please visit: www.Casio.com
About Casio America, Inc. Casio America, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics and business equipment solutions. Established in 1957, Casio America, Inc. markets calculators, keyboards, digital cameras, mobile presentation devices, disc title and label printers, watches, cash registers and other consumer electronic products. Casio has strived to fulfill its corporate creed of “creativity and contribution” through the introduction of innovative and imaginative products. For more information, visit www.casiousa.com.