Product ManualsPCR-T280 —
Provides more functionality for medium sized business than the entry level models. Starting with the ability to track up to 1200 PLU items the PCR-T280 provides more specific item sales. The PCR-T280 also offers 58mm thermal printer for fast and quiet printing. There is a built-in customer display so customers can monitor items being purchased and the final total they owe. In addition you have five (5) department keys, eight (8) clerk totals, the multi-purpose tray and an anti-bacterial keyboard.
- 5 Department Keys – for quick and easy item transaction entries and categorizing sales. An additional 15 department (max. 20) categories are available through a department shift key to provide more product grouping.
- 1200 Price Look Ups – to provide individual item control. The PLU function is a number assigned to an item that also has a price associated to it providing individual item sales.
- 8 Clerk Totals – allow you to track sales by eight different operators.
- Quiet High Speed Thermal Printer – to be used as either a customer receipt printer or a journal printer to record all the store's activity.
- Mode Lock with Key Control – provides multiple operation positions through a physical keys. Two keys are provided, OP key allows only registration and the PGM key provides access to all positions.
- 4 Tax Rates – provide multiple taxes to used on calculated on selected keys.
- Anti-Microbial Keyboard – offering protection from various bacterial germs they may collect on the cash register keys
- Calculation Function – is a mode lock position to provide easy and quick mathematical calculations outside a transaction.
- NEW Multi-purpose Tray – for holding money while calculating change for a transaction or for holding loose change
- 3 Payment Keys – Cash, Check, Charge
- Built-in customer display