At A Glance
Color LCD Electronic Cash Register with a New Multi-Line Color LCD Display. Powerful and flexible solutions from CASIO for today's demanding business.
LCD display can be tilted to the optimal reading angle.
Drop-in paper-loading for quick, easy paper roll changes
CF card interface for fast, simple data transfer
- 3 Line alpha-numeric customer display
- Large scanning file
- 2-Station thermal printer
Main features and functions
5.2 inch wide color LCD screen with 2 lines X 16 characters and a 1 line numeric display offer the operator a clear view of transaction information.
Use 5 selectable colors for the LCD backlight to illuminate the operator display to fit the customer’s environment. A scheduler function makes it possible to switch the backlight color, price levels and automate your report printing at different times of the day or week.
Tilt mechanism for optimum viewing
A 2-station fast (14 lines per sec.), silent and wide (58mm) printer offers the option of using the built-in auto cutter or tear bar to generate customer receipt. The TE-3000 printer also offers:
- Drop-in paper loading for easy handling of paper replacement
- Graphic and Watermark logo printing for professional presentation of customer receipts
The TE-3000’s 3 serial ports allow various peripheral connections which include:
- External dot matrix and/or thermal printer
- Slip printer
- Remote customer display
- Credit/Debit/EBT interface
An optional Arcnet board (IO PB-17) provide register-to-register communications for sales consolidation and program uploading/downloading. Up to 32 terminals can be connected via CAT5 or the Casio inline network.
The TE-3000’s innovated use of CF card (Compact Flash Card) technology gives the ability to save and restore program information.
- Scan up to 25,000 items
- Food Stamps
- Bottle link
- Mix & Match discounting
- 3 price levels
- Clerk commission rates
- Not Found Item file
- PLU stock control
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting
- 30 departments (expandable to 99)
- Up to 4 cash drawers
- Time & Attendance
- 512K RAM – standard (expandable to 1.5MB)
- 99 Clerks
- Clerk Detail Tracking (Up to 200 totalizers)
- Sub-department/Group Linking
- RK-3 memory board for 1MB
- Multi-Drawers kit (MDL-11) 3 Additional Drawers
- I/O-PB-17 (IRC board)
- Dallas Clerk Key Kit