At A Glance
Designed by the POS experts for PC Kiosk professionals, the QT-8000 is virtually the ultimate solution for any kiosk application. The QT-8000 includes Microsoft WE-POS (Windows Embedded for Point of Service). Some of the WE-POS benefits are: The first POS Operating system to provide plug-n-play peripheral support. It empowers retailers to create the most compelling customer interactions by providing a standard, retail optimized platform for standard retail applications and peripherals and it decreases OS and application development costs.
- 15" TFT LCD display, resolution 1024 x 768
- One Compact flash socket with Type I / II
- 120W power supply
- Dimension (main body size): 362 (W)x 345(D) x 361 (H)
- System Weight: 11.7 Kg (including packing material)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 35°C under humidity at 10 ~ 90%RH
- Storage Temperature: -25°C ~ 65°C under humidity at 10 ~ 95%RH
(1) EMC CLASS-A: CE, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick
(2) Safety: PSE, UL, cUL, CB
Core System (Motherboard)
|CPU||Intel® Celeron™ 1.2GHz, Socket 370 processor with|
FC-PGA2 package type
|System Chipset||VIA CLE266 (VT8623) North Bridge and VT8235 South|
|BIOS||Phoenix Award PnP BIOS, 4M bits Flash ROM with VGA|
|System Memory||1x184-pin DDR SDRAM socket supports up to 1GB.|
|L2 Cache:||Integrated in CPU|
|Real Time Clock||Accuracy is within +/- 60sec monthly at 25°C|
- 2.5" Hard disk (designed 40GB)
- 15" 5-wire resistive type touch screen via USB interface
- MSR Card Reader (Optional)
1) Specifications subject to change without notice.
2) The mouse and the P/C keyboard are designed for the engineers who are trained to use them for installation of the POS terminal and are not recommended to use at customer site as regular POS function in store hours. It may cause fail of the radiation regulation (ie. FCC or CE).