At A Glance
QV-R62 GENERAL FEATURES
- Large 2.0-inch TFT LCD scratch-resistant acrylic panel monitor
- Direct On function for one-touch recording and playback.
- Can use regular AA alkaline or lithium batteries
- Compact aluminum body with high-quality rounded finish
- Advanced image noise reduction processing for improved image quality, particularly when shooting at night
- Movies (without audio) can be recorded up to the limit of the memory
- Multi-Auto Focus for automatic selection of the optimum focus point location
- High-speed playback scrolls at 0.1 second per image for faster and easier image searches.
- The Best Shot Mode accesses 23 camera setups in an instant. Simply select a sample scene similar to the image you want, and exposure compensation, white balance, and other settings are configured automatically.
- Full-month calendar screen shows a thumbnail of the first image recorded on each date.
- The Alarm function sounds an alarm and displays a specified image at a preset time.
- World Time lets you select one of 162 cities in 32 time zones around the world as your home time. When traveling tanother time zone, simply select the applicable city, and time and date settings are adjusted automatically.
- Triple Self-timer records three consecutive images, so you can select and keep the best one.
- The camera stores images in a Web browser-viewable format that allows you to browse images in an on-screen album.
- Internal 9.7 MB flash memory, with a card slot that supports use of an SD memory card or MMC (memory card not included).
- Favorites folder lets you store your favorite or private images so they are not displayed during normal playback.
- Connects directly to PictBridge and USB DIRECT-PRINT compatible printers.
- Complies with ExifPrint (Exif 2.2) and PRINT Image Matching.
- Complies with Epson USB DIRECT-PRINT, so you can print directly on a USB DIRECT-PRINT printer* without using a computer.
*For further information on "USB Direct-Print" compatible printers, please contact: Regional Epson Sales Companies