|SP-20||The Casio SP-20 is a traditional piano-style pedal that plugs into your Casio keyboard or digital piano. It is designed to sustain notes in the same way as the damper pedal on an acoustic piano.|| $ 39.99|
|SP-3||Add an optional sustain pedal to your keyboard for easier playability.|| $ 24.99|
The CTK-571 features MIDI, touch sensitive keyboard and a built-in 3 Step Teaching System!
- 61 Full-size KeysTouch Sensitive (with On/Off switch)
- 24-Note Polyphonic
- 128 PCM Tones (General MIDI compatible) plus 9 drum/percussion kits
- 100 Rhythm Patterns
- CASIO/FINGERED CHORD auto accompaniment system
- ETUDE Function with 30 classical pieces
- CONCERT PIECE function with 20 popular pieces
3-Step Teaching System:
1. Play any key at all to advance the melody notes.
2. Try playing the melody notes-accompaniment will wait for you.
3. Play the melody in time along with complete rhythmic accompaniment.
- SONG MEMORY Function with 2 song locations.
- Backlit LCD Window displays selections and status of Tone, Rhythm, Song, Volume, Melody Off and Tempo
- On-Screen Keyboard, music staff and finger icons display melody notes of the built-in songs & chords played, and metronome icon indicates the beat
- MIDI IN/OUT Jack; 16-part multi-timbral (GM level 1 compatible)
- Transpose and Tuning Control
- 2 Built-in Speakers; Stereo Lineout/headphone Jack
- Sustain Pedal Jack
- Operates on D batteries or optional AD-5 AC Adapter