At A Glance
Casio's portables utilize the high performance Zpi sound source to deliver the most realistic piano, organ, and synth sounds, plus a huge library of built-in tones, rhythms, and DSP settings. These powerful instruments feature an on-board sequencer and a mixer, for unmatched creative possibilities, plus powerful built-in speakers to take your performance to the next level. These keyboards are ideal for home/project studio use, open-mic performance, education/classroom applications, or simply for pure musical enjoyment.
|SP-20||The Casio SP-20 is a traditional piano-style pedal that plugs into your Casio keyboard or digital piano. It is designed to sustain notes in the same way as the damper pedal on an acoustic piano.||$ 39.99|
|SP-3||Add an optional sustain pedal to your keyboard for easier playability.||$ 24.99|
- 61 full-size keys
- Touch sensitive (with On/Off)
- 32-note polyphonic
- Stereo Piano
- 790 Tones: 566 preset tones (300 Advanced tones, 128 General MIDI, 72 Various, 16 Drum sets, 50 Drawbar Organs) plus 224 User programmable tones (100 User tone, 20 User tone +wave, 4 Drum set + wave, 100User Drawbar)
- Piano Setting Switch to get instant access of Stereo Piano Sound
- Drawbar Organ lets you control simulated organ sounds easily.
- Synthesizer function lets you create and store your own sounds.
- 232 Digital Effects: 100DSP, 100 User effects, 16 Reverb, 16 Chorus
- Digital Equalizer
- Spilt & Layer function
- Advanced Tone: panel sounds with much playability featuring bigger wave memory, velocity split and strong DSP units.
- 140 Preset Rhythm including 20 piano patterns and 16 User Rhythms
- 156 One-Touch Presets
- CASIO CHORD/ Fingered Chord/Full-Range Chord auto-accompaniment systems
- Musical Information System (Backlit LCD) displays selections and status of Tone, Rhythm, Mixer and keyboard functions, and Tempo
- On-screen keyboard and music staff icons display notes and chords played, and metronome icon indicates the beat
- Mixer function allows control over each MIDI channel and accompaniment part
- 6 tracks/5 songs Song Memory, Real Time or Editable Step recording
- Assignable Pedal Jack (Sustain, Soft, Sostenuto, Rhythm Start/Stop
- MIDI IN/OUT jacks; 16 channel Multi-Timbral (GM Level 1 compatible)
- Transpose and Tuning Control
- 2 Built-in Speakers; 1/4" lineout/headphone jack; 3.0W+3.0W Bass Reflex Speaker System
- Operates on D batteries or optional AD-5 AC Adapter
- Internet Data Expansion System lets you download new sounds including sound wave, patterns, songs, and keyboard settings over MIDI from casiosongs.com
- Flash ROM to expand sounds, rhythms, and to download songs from the internet.
- SMF Player to play the songs downloaded through the internet.