At A Glance
The CW-K85 Disc Title Printer prints in 200dpi resolution and at 8mm per second on CD's and DVD's with a blank unlined surface. It has a USB port so you can connect it to your computer, an integrated keyboard and five pre-installed fonts so can print as a stand alone printer.
|AD-A12280L||AC Adapter for the CW-75 CD Title Writer.||$ 29.99|
- Disc Title Printer with PC Connection
- Integrated keyboard
- USB Interface
- Display: 12 digits, 4 lines
- Any on the PC installed True Type® font can be used
- 5 built-in fonts (New Sans Serif, New Sans Serif Italic, New Sans Serif Rounded, New Roman, New Roman Italic)
- Internal memory capacity: 4000 characters
- Print System: Thermal transfer
- Resolution: 200 dpi
- Printing area: 74mm x 16mm
- Printing speed: 8 mm / Sec.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 68.8 x 204 x 183 mm
- Weight: ca. 780 g
- Power supply: 8 x battery Type AA or AC Adaptor AD-A12280L (optional and not included)
- Software: Disc Title Printer Version for Windows XP/2000/Me/98SE/98
- EAN-Code: 4971850-175278
Product includes the following: CW-K85 Printer, DISC TITLE SOFTWARE, Power Cord, Ink Ribbon Cassette, Positioning guide, USB Cable, Label Tape
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista®, XP®, 2000 Professional®, M®e, 98E® or 98® (English/French/German/Italian/Spanish Version
Computer: IBM PC/AT with the following specifications.
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional, Me, 98SE, or 98 pre-installed
- Pentium® II 266 MHz or higher CPU or CPU recommended for running the OS you are using
- USB Port
Memory: 64MB minimum (128MB minimum recommended)
Hard disk: At least 40MB available for installation of these applications, at least 60MB available for running the applications
Display: Color display (256 colors minimum, Full-Color recommended), compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional, Me, 98SE, or 98, and capable of being connected to your computer. Resolution: 800 x 600 or higher
Point Device: Mouse or other equivalent device compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional, Me, 98SE, or 98
- The applications may not run correctly on certain system hardware and software configurations.
- Operation under Windows 3.1, 95 and NT®, on a Macintosh®, and under Mac® OS is not supported
- Operation of the applications are not guaranteed on a computer upgraded to XP, 2000 Professional, Me, 98SE, or 98.
- Operation under Windows XP Professional x64 Edition is not supported
Please note: This printer cannot be used to write data onto a DISC. The color of a disc label can affect the printing color. CASIO recommends that you print on the DISC media before storing data on it. Note that CASIO makes no guarantees concerning the loss of data caused by label printing.
Technical Specifications Subject to Change