|TR-18BK||Black Thermal Ink Ribbon Tape for the CD Title Writers|| $ 9.99|
|TR-18BK-3P||3 Pack of Black Thermal Ink Ribbon Tapes for the CD Title Writer label printers.|| $ 29.99|
|TR-18BU-3P||Ink Ribbon Tape-Blue 3 Pack|| $ 29.99|
|TR-18GN-3P||3 Pack of Green Thermal Ink Ribbon Tapes for the CD Title Writers.|| $ 29.99|
|TR-18RD||Red Thermal Ink Ribbon Tape for the CD Title Writers|| $ 9.99|
|TR-18RD-3P||3 Pack of Red Thermal Ink Ribbon Tapes for the CD Title Writers.|| $ 29.99|
|TR-18SR||Silver Thermal Ink Ribbon Tape for the CD Title Writers|| $ 9.99|
- Auto-loading and auto-turn makes it unnecessary to turn the tray manually
- Printing Speed: 6.3mm/s (BK), 4.8m/s (Others)
- Both horizontal and vertical layout available
- Thermal Printing
- USB Connection to your PC
- Print Resolution of 300 dpi
- Print Area: 5/8" x 2 15/16"
- Any true type fonts available via MAC
- AC Adapter Included
|Approximate Speed ||6.3mm per second (black ink ribbon)|
4.8mm per second (silver, red, blue or green ink ribbon)
Actual printing speed depends on printing environment, conditions, etc.
|Print System: ||Thermal transfer|
|Print Width ||Approximately 16mm|
|Print Length : ||Approximately 74mm|
|Power Consumption: ||13W (Power supplied both through household|
power plug and USB port.)
|Dimensions ||(7-1/8"H × 2-3/4"W × 7-11/16"D) (Vertical)|
(2-3/4"H × 7-1/8"W × 7-11/16"D) (Horizontal)
|Weight ||Approximately 2 lbs|
|Operating Temperature : ||10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)|
Minimum Computer System Requirements-PC
OS: Microsoft Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, XP, Vista®
PC: IBM PC/AT with the following specifications.
- Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, or XP pre-installed
Pentium 75Mhz or higher CPU or CPU recommended for running the OS being used
- Memory: 32MB minimum
- Hard disk: At least 40MB available for installation, plus additional 60MB available for running the application
- Display: Color display (256 colors minimum, High-Color recommened) with 800 x 600-dot resolution, compatible with Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, XP, Vista
- Pointing device: Mouse or other equivalent device compatible with Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, XP, Vista
- CD drive
- In addition, other items may be required to configure the system recommended for Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, XP, Vista.
- The application may not be able to run correctly on certain system hardware and software configurations.
- Operation under Windows 3.1, 95, and NT, on a Macintosh, and under Mac OS is not supported.
- Operation of this application is not guaranteed on a computer upgraded to Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, or XP from another OS.
Minimum Computer System Requirements-MAC
A Macintosh computer that satisfies the following conditions is required to run CASIO CW Utility.
- USB port equipped as standard
- Mac OS X v10.2 or higher
- 128MB or more memory
- 5MB or more free space available on hard disk
- 800 x 600 or higher display area (32,000 colors or more)
This printer is a thermal transfer printer, whose print head must be able to move across the surface of the CD-R. Because of this, satisfactory printing results may not be possible if you try to print on a ink jet printable disc, or on a disc whose lable has a rough surface or some design within the area printed by the printer.
We recommend that you print on the CD-R media before storing data on it. Note that CASIO makes no guarantees concerning the loss of data caused by label printing. Before purchasing this product, understand that CASIO shall not be held responsible for any legal claims arising through the use of this product, including but not limited to those involving recorded media contents. This printer cannot be used to write data onto a CD-R. The color of a disc label can affect the printing color.
Microsoft, Windows and Windows NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation. IBM PC/AT is a trademark of International Business Machines Corporation.
Macintosh, Mac OS and TrueType are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. in the United States and other Countries. Other company or product names used herein may also be trademarks of others.
Technical Specifications Subject to Change