At A Glance
Introducing the launch of the Solar Atomic Aviation G-Shock wristwatch designed with an aircraft motif.
The aircraft motif is highlighted by a tachymeter on the bezel with inscriptions up to Mach 1 and UTC-based World Time and performance under conditions that are often encountered by pilots.
Luminescent Arabic numerals are used for hour markers so the 12 o’clock position can be determined at a glance, even under busy cockpit conditions. The face is designed to minimize reflection, which can cause reading problems in the bright light of high altitudes.
Everything comes protected by a level of shock-resistant design that protects the watch against damage to impact that occurs in tight cockpit spaces, and against the effects of in-flight G-forces. A 3-D press bezel enhances both durability and fashionability.
- Band Type: Metal
- Dial Code: Analog
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time
- 29 times zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Daily alarm
- 1/20 second chronograph
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.95"
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 5060
Size of case / total weight
GW2000B 47.0 x 46.9 x 15.8mm / 66g
GW2000BD 47.0 x 46.9 x 15.8mm / 139g