*The color tone of the listed products may differ from the actual product in some cases.
This model in the G-Shock Gravitymaster Series is the result of a collaboration with the Royal Air Force (RAF), the world's oldest air force. It has been designed for pilots working under harsh conditions. The base model is the GR-B200, equipped with a Carbon Core Guard structure and Quad Sensor featuring compass, altimeter/barometer, temperature reader and pedometer. The dark base gray color evokes the color used on aircraft, while white and green accents are reminiscent of the display colors of a glass cockpit, forming a design inspired by stealth aircraft. The words "Per Ardua Ad Astra" are printed on the band, Latin for "Through adversity to the stars" and the motto of the RAF. The RAF logo is also inscribed on the band ring. This is a special collaboration model between the RAF, who face the toughest of missions in skies across the globe, and G-Shock Gravitymaster, which supports pilots' every need with the most advanced watch features.
20 bar water resistant
Lets you know your direction
Lets you know the temperature
Lets you know the barometric pressure and altitude
Altimeter / Barometer
Super Illuminator auto double LED light for face and digital display illumination
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
since the app is currently under development.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved.