The press of a watch button registers your current location with the phone app. After that, the watch’s second hand will indicate the bearing back to the registered location, while the digital display shows the distance to the location.
The phone app can be used to enable or disable the display of specific modes, and even the sequence in which modes appear. You can configure settings so only the modes you use are displayed, or to cause the modes you use the most to be displayed first. You can also customize what information appears on the watch’s digital display.
Auto Time Adjustment
The watch automatically connects with your phone and adjusts your Home Time and World Time settings four times a day. If you travel to a different time zone, you can adjust your current time setting with the press of a button.
Accurate Time System
The watch adjusts its current time zone, summer time setting, and current time settings based on the time (UTC) and location data it obtains from an on-line time server via your phone.
The touch of a watch button causes your phone to sound a tone.
* List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved
- The screen design is subject to change without notice.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google, Android, Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Other company and product names are generally registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.