FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
GET AN EARLY START TO VACATION BUDGETING WITH CASIO
Casio’s Desktop and Printing Calculators Provide Helpful Tools
for Vacation Planning
DOVER, NJ, April 30, 2015 – With the chill of winter finally fading, the sunny months of summer are within arm’s reach. As anticipation grows for the arrival of warm weather, there is no better time than now to start planning for future trips and vacations. To help with the planning process, Casio America, Inc. offers an extensive collection of desktop and printing calculators to help budget for those dream getaways and family adventures.
“Spring marks the unofficial kickoff for consumers to begin planning upcoming trips and vacations, and having the right tools can make crunching the numbers a less stressful task,” said Yuji Sasajima, Vice President of Casio’s Consumer Product Division. “At Casio, we offer a wide variety of desktop and printing calculators that are designed to help consumers budget with ease ensuring they feel relaxed even before heading out on their getaway.”
Planning a vacation sooner rather than later not only gives people something to look forward to, but enables better budgeting. This year, the travel industry experts expect more Americans to be on the road and in the sky this summer, after 45 percent of travel counselors said their summer travel bookings went up from 2013 to 2014.* Now with Casio’s desktop and printing calculators, consumers’ financial planning will be as smooth as possible. Some of Casio’s key desktop and printing calculators include the following:
- Casio’s MS10VC provides a number of enhanced features necessary to help with budgeting such as an extra-large display, time and tax calculation, two-way power, and a profit margin percentage. This 10-digit Solar Plus calculator is available in an assortment of colors to brighten up the budgeting process, including blue, green, orange, pink, purple and yellow.
- Casio’s DF-320TM includes a 3-line display, combined solar and battery operation, and has tax and currency exchange functions. This 12-digit calculator features independent memory and can solve cost, selling price and margin calculations.
- For a more heavy duty printing calculator, the HR-8TMPlus is a portable printer that features large input keys, 1.6 lines per second, function command signs, and includes an adapter.
- Another printing option is the HR-150TMPlus, which offers a big easy-to-read display and a host of features including 2-color printing (red and black), 2.4 lines per second, right shift key and includes an adapter.
Casio’s desktop and printing calculators are available at select retailers nationwide and at www.shopcasio.com. For additional information on Casio’s complete portfolio of calculators, please visit www.CasioEducation.com.
* Osiadacz, Alex. "Summer Vacation Planning Starts Earlier." - KTRE.com. 9 Apr. 2015. Web. <http://www.ktre.com/story/28759764/summer-vacation-planning-starts-earlier>.
High Resolution Images
About Casio America, Inc.
Casio America, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics and business equipment solutions. Established in 1957, Casio America, Inc. markets calculators, keyboards, digital cameras, mobile presentation devices, disc title and label printers, watches, cash registers and other consumer electronic products. Casio has strived to fulfill its corporate creed of “creativity and contribution” through the introduction of innovative and imaginative products. For more information, visit www.casiousa.com.