From the GULFMASTER series comes a new collection of Twin Sensor mode watches. The GN1000, designed and engineered to stand up to the rigors of maritime. A digital compass takes continuous reading for 60 seconds to help find you bearings at sea, and a thermometer feature helps to keep you informed about the environment around you. A Tide Graph feature lets you check tide conditions whenever you want, while a Moon Age indicator shows a graphic representation of Moon data. From functionality to design, everything about these new GULFMASTER models supports the men of the sea and their activities in harsh environments.
At a glance
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Fly-back Function
- Hands move away from LCD screen during measurements
- Twin Sensor
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Auto LED (Super Illuminator) light with Afterglow
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- Module 5443
Clicking on More button will update the content above.