The MAGMA OCEAN Collection features G-SHOCK’s symbolic shades of black and red as base colors – highlighted with brilliant rose gold and yellow gold accents to celebrate the 35th anniversary. Just as the colors evoke the memory of the magma ocean that covered the planet during its formation, the collection also nods to G-SHOCK’s heritage while declaring Casio’s commitment to continually create valued G-SHOCK models for years to come. First introduced in 1993, this latest FROGMAN model marks the timepiece’s 25th anniversary with a stylized frog placed throughout. The model also comes equipped with the collection’s advanced diver technology, which includes Tough Solar – providing a high-capacity solar-charging system to withstand long outdoor excursions. The watch is also capable of storing Log Data for up to 10 diving logs, as well as displaying moon data, three levels of tide graphs and automatic radio wave reception.
At a glance
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Auto light switch, afterglow
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer, progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Button operation tone on/off
- Approx, battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Module 3433
Clicking on More button will update the content above.