*The color tone of the listed products may differ from the actual product in some cases.
This is a Quad Sensor-equipped model in the G-Shock Gravitymaster Series, designed for pilots working in harsh conditions. Its structure combines a carbon fiber-reinforced resin case with a Carbon Core Guard that protects the module, offering shock resistance and fortifying the watch against vibrations. The resin that forms the bezel area has a three-layer Carbon Fiber Insert structure, making it wear-resistant. The three buttons at 3 o'clock have been designed to resemble a helicopter control stick, while also achieving ease of use. An iconic red has been used on the dial and to symbolize the strength and spirit of air rescue teams. Function-wise, this model comes equipped with a Quad Sensor featuring compass, altimeter/barometer, temperature reader and pedometer. It also offers time correction by linking to the dedicated G-Shock app, and the Mission Log feature allows the various data obtained by the watch to be recorded in the app. You can also use the app to set modes on/off and customize settings, including switching between displays. This is a Gravitymaster model that embodies the mobility of a helicopter along with all the functions and toughness essential for flight missions.
Altimeter / Barometer
Super Illuminator auto double LED light for face and digital display illumination
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
since the app is currently under development.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved.