*The color tone of the listed products may differ from the actual product in some cases.
A G-STEEL model that uses the carbon core guard structure from G-SHOCK, which continues to evolve in the pursuit of toughness. The case is made of fine resin containing carbon fiber that, although lightweight, exceeds the rigidity of normal resin. Prevents damage and deformation from impacts to protect the internal module. Size has been reduced to improve comfort while maintaining a wide dynamic face. This model features a digital inverted LCD to achieve both high functionality and design. Finished with a tough design that creates a powerful look. A model that features a shock-proof structure and design that will set the standard for the next generation of G-SHOCK watches.
Carbon Core Guard structure
This new shock resistant structure protects modules with a carbon fiber reinforced resin case.
Shock resistant button
The new carbon case helps to develop a new structure of button.
Full-dot STN LCD
Super Illuminator (high brightness LED)
More compact than the previous G-STEEL, but with a 2.44 mm longer dial diameter.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
since the app is currently under development.
Supported Phone Models (As of Jan 2019)
iOS: iOS 10 or later
Android: Android 6.0 or later
* Bluetooth installed smartphone only.
* Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.