Electronic Musical Instruments - AR
AR (augmented reality) is a technology that displays digital information created through computer graphics and other techniques on top of the real world. By using electronic musical instrument AR, you can use a smartphone or tablet to check whether the size and color of an instrument match the location where you want to put it. Give AR a try!
Access from a smartphone or tablet
Operating system: iOS 13.1 or later, iPadOS
Browser: Safari, Chrome
Devices: iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad (fifth generation or later)
Operating system: Android 8.0 or later (The latest version is required for some models.)
Device: For a list of supported devices, see the following link.
- This software cannot be used on a PC.
- Even when using devices that are listed as being supported, display is not possible in some cases depending on the device you are using or the operating system environment.
- Appearances might differ from those of actual products.
- Colors might appear to be different depending on the environment. Try them out in a brightly lit location.
Products supporting AR
Launch AR by tapping one of the following products from a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the United States.
- QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All images shown here are simulations for explanatory purposes only.
Actual images may appear different from those shown here. Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.