Auto Time Adjustment
The watch automatically corrects to local time and even adjusts the time setting when you move from one time zone to another.*
* When paired smartphone is within two metres of watch
Advanced World Time Function
World Time for over 300 cities
The phone app can be used to select a World Time city by touching a location on a map or by using a list of over 300 cities. Times are automatically adjusted for daylight saving time as required.
Schedule Timer supports racing crew activities down to the second.
A new Schedule Timer feature links with a phone's calendar app*1 to show appointment start times and end times on the watch display and alert you to appointments with a watch alarm.
Enter your schedule into the calendar app on your smartphone*1 to have events automatically forwarded to your watch using Bluetooth®.
*1:Calendar in iOS and Google Calendar in Android.
*2:Countdown timer begins 120 minutes before a scheduled event.
Stopwatch Data Transfer
Times are measured by the stopwatch in units of 1/1000 of a second and transferred to your phone. Other stopwatch features include a last lap indicator and fastest lap display.
Simply press a watch button to sound your phone’s alert tone.
* List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved
* Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
* Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
* Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.