*The color tone of the listed products may differ from the actual product in some cases.
A special collaboration model based on a "Formless Tai Chi" theme designed by Chinese artist Chen Yingjie, who creates works using both traditional Eastern ink painting and Western street art. Chen Yingjie personally selected G-STEEL as the base model. The design theme was China's philosophy of Tai Chi. Black ion plating and original printing technology are applied to the entire watch to highlight the link between Tai Chi and the flow of time, as well as to express the concept of a cosmic system, by which the nature and order of all things change with the flow of time. Additionally, Chen Yingjie's signature engraved on the back and other details embody the concept of the flow of time, change, and the cosmic system throughout the whole G-SHOCK watch.
Carbon Core Guard structure
This new shock resistant structure protects modules with a carbon fiber reinforced resin case.
Shock resistant button
The new carbon case helps to develop a new structure of button.
Full-dot STN LCD
Super Illuminator (high brightness LED)
More compact than the previous G-STEEL, but with a 2.44 mm longer dial diameter.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
since the app is currently under development.
Supported Phone Models (As of Jan 2019)
iOS: iOS 10 or later
Android: Android 6.0 or later
* Bluetooth installed smartphone only.
* Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.