*The color tone of the listed products may differ from the actual product in some cases.
A model that adds a rugged design to a G-STEEL model that uses the carbon core guard structure from G-SHOCK, which continues to evolve in the pursuit of toughness. A model covered with a rugged and playful design typical of G-SHOCK, with a disc dial that shows the current function mode and remaining charge at the 6 o'clock position, and ruggedly designed front button. Additionally, the round digital graphic at the 1 to 2 o'clock position, which is asymmetrical with the disc dial, achieves both functionality and design, together with the digital LCD at the 12 o'clock position. A model that uses a ruggedly designed resin band in pursuit of functional beauty.
Carbon Core Guard Structure
Bezel & Front Button
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
since the app is currently under development.
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved.