CASIO Cash Register Limited Warranty (CASIO AMERICA, INC., U.S.A.)
This product, except the battery, is warranted by Casio to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned or replacement parts, or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned/replacement model at CASIO's sole discretion.
To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, freight prepaid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to a Service Center authorized by Casio. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
1. The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
2. The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
3. The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than a CASIO Service Center;
4. The problem is caused by broken display or button;
5. The case is damaged or worn;
6. Maintenance requested consists of repair or replacement of options, accessories, software, or consumables (AC adaptor, cable, battery, etc.);
7. The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service; or
8. The warranty period has expired.
CASIO HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM MATHEMATICAL INACCURACY OF THE PRODUCT OR LOSS OF STORED DATA. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
CASIO AMERICA, INC. 570 Mount Pleasant Ave. Dover, NJ 07801 USA