*The color tone of the listed products may differ from the actual product in some cases.
MASTER OF G MUDMASTER This radio solar model from the G-SHOCK MUDMASTER series is intended for extreme on-land use in terrains strewn with rocks, sand, and debris. Features a dust- and mud-proof structure needed for missions in dirt, sand, and mud. A large number of gaskets built into the buttons and shafts prevent mud intrusion. A vibration-resistant structure makes it able to withstand the use of large pieces equipment such as electric cutters or crushers. It is also equipped with a triple sensor that displays information on orientation, atmospheric pressure/altitude, and temperature. High visibility is also ensured via large indices with Arabic numerals, a double LED light, and a wind-proof sapphire glass crystal. The band is textured to resemble the non-slip grip of a piece of heavy machinery, and the extra-thick hour and minutes hands have an arrow feather motif. Checkering is applied to all buttons to improve operability and to provide a finish that exudes a military feel. A G-SHOCK that supports tough men on harsh land missions.
NEW MUD-RESISTANT STRUCTURE
A cylindrical guard structure is adopted for all the buttons, and the cylindrical button shafts are fitted with gasket linings. This structure not only protects the buttons against intrusion by dust and mud, but it also helps to alleviate shocks. The crown is also protected by a highly airtight screw-lock structure. Gaskets are installed at points where the crown meets the surface of the case to assure superior resistance to dust and mud.
Dual mud-resistant structures for further enhanced strength
Mud-resistant screw-lock structure
- Button pipes: The pipes guard against intrusion by mud and alleviate lateral shocks.
- Gaskets: Gaskets installed inside the cylinders and button shafts increase their airtightness.
- Air vents: Air vents positioned in the base of the button shafts prevent button malfunctions due to changes in air pressure.
Mud-resistant button guard structure
- Gasket: A gasket is inserted between the crown and case to assure airtightness.
- Lock/release marking: A red marking permits visual verification of the crown's lock/release status.
TRIPLE SENSOR, VER. 3
Built-in sensors that measure directions,
atmospheric pressure/temperatures and altitudes quickly
and precisely achieve precision performance under the harshest conditions.